Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, King of Saudi Arabia and Prince Mohammad bin Salman Al Saud, Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, were on Wednesday briefed by the CEO of the Red Sea Development Company John Pagano, on the progress work on the project. The project is part of Vision 2030.
Pagano who met with the Saudi King and the Crown Prince on Wednesday at Arqa palace in Riyadh, did a visual presentation on the master plan of the Red Sea Project and its economic and developmental objectives to become a global destination in the luxury tourism sector.
The project is expected to play a significant role in driving economic diversification of Saudi Arabia by attracting nearly one million visitors every year, and achieving a contribution of SAR 22 billion to the Kingdom’s GDP.
His Majesty King Salman bin Abdulaziz received a team from The Red Sea Development Company led by HRH Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, The Chairman of The Red Sea Development Company, and Mr. John Pagano, The CEO, to review the master plan of The Red Sea Project #TheRedSea pic.twitter.com/JSwuPCcAC4— شركة البحر الأحمر للتطوير (@TheRedSeaSA) December 12, 2018
- Saudi FII forum discusses global investment for ‘collective vision of future’
- The Saudi Crown Prince’s interview: A comprehensive vision of development
- UK-Saudi CEO Forum hosts panel on empowering women as part of economic vision
- Work starts on Saudi’s ACWA-led inaugural solar project
- Saudi King Salman launches projects worth $2.6 bln in Northern Border Region