The government of Uzbekistan has granted United Arab Emirates carrier Air Arabia permission to perform flights between Abu Dhabi and Tashkent,
Uzbek authorities said on Tuesday.
The airline will use A321-214 aircraft on the route, the Civil Aviation Agency said in a statement.
Flights from the UAE’s Dubai already serve Uzbekistan.
- Coronavirus: Air Arabia reports $46 mln loss for first half of 2020 due to COVID-19
- Air Arabia Abu Dhabi takes off with inaugural flight to Alexandria in Egypt
- Air Arabia announces ‘special flights’ between Morocco and European destinations
- Coronavirus: Air Arabia announces repatriation flights from UAE to Egypt June 11-16
- Air Arabia profit drops 45 pct in first quarter amid coronavirus
- Air Arabia cuts 57 jobs as coronavirus keeps airlines grounded
- Coronavirus: Air Arabia runs free repatriation flights for UAE nationals in Pakistan