Bahrain attracted $885 million in direct investment in 2020 through new companies setting up and expanding in the kingdom, the country’s investment agency said in a statement on Monday.
Read more: Bahrain economy to see $2.9bln boost when Saudi travel restrictions lift: Expert
Bahrain Economic Development Board said local, regional and international investors had launched operations and invested in
sectors including financial services, manufacturing, logistics services and tourism.
- Coronavirus: Pfizer delays Bahrain’s vaccine delivery for January
- Israel’s two largest banks sign cooperation agreements with Bahrain’s NBB
- Bank ABC from Bahrain acquires Blom Bank Egypt for $480 mln: Sources
- Bahrain reopens airspace for Qatar-registered aircraft
- Bahrain airport’s new passenger terminal to open January 28
- Bahrain economy to see $2.9bln boost when Saudi travel restrictions lift: Expert
- Coronavirus: Bahrain Central Bank orders delay of loan installments by 6 months