Dubai-based payments processor Network International on Wednesday reported a 16.5 percent rise in first-half revenue, exceeding analyst expectations as its merchant solutions business and main markets continued to recover from the pandemic.
Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization (EBITDA) grew 17.2 percent from a year earlier to $60.4 million in the period ended June 30 on revenue of $156.4 million, Network International said in a regulatory filing on the London Stock Exchange.
For the latest headlines, follow our Google News channel online or via the app.
The results were supported by stronger than expected revenue growth in its merchant solutions business, which provides services and solutions that allow merchants to accept card or digital payments from consumers.
- Dubai’s Emaar Properties reports drop in Q2 profit, H1 property sales hit record
- Dubai buy now, pay later app Tabby raises $50m in series B funding round
- Manufacturing, investment boost Dubai Investments profits in H1 by 47 pct
- Number of commercial licenses in Dubai hits record, rising 77 pct in first half
- Dubai high earners keep more of their salary than anywhere else in world: Report