Iraq oil exports fell in Oct to 2.461 mln bpd
October shipments generated $6.241 billion in revenue
Iraq's oil exports fell in October to an average 2.461 million barrels per day from 2.54 million barrels per day in the previous month, the oil ministry spokesman said on Saturday.
October shipments generated $6.241 billion in revenue. Iraq sold its crude for $81.8 per barrel.
- Iraq’s oil output revival at stake for want of water
- Oil prices down after Obama speech on Iraq strategy
- Militants burn three Iraq oil wells as Iraq’s Kurds attack
- Iraq’s southern oil exports fall by 140,000 bpd so far in August
- Iraq says it is troubled ISIS smuggling oil to export markets
- Iraqi oil bottlenecks bigger obstacle than unrest: IEA