Libyan Wafa oilfield is working, El Feel field still shut by protest
The El Feel field, also operated by NOC and Italy’s ENI , remained closed
Libya’s western Wafa oil and gas field is still working despite a threat by state security guards to shut down production, a spokesman for state oil firm NOC said on Thursday.
The El Feel field, also operated by NOC and Italy’s ENI , remained closed, NOC spokesman Mohamed El Harari said.
- ISIS kills two Tunisian reporters kidnapped last year in Libya
- U.N. slams ‘dire conditions’ at Libyan detention centers
- Libya shuts down El Feel oilfield: field engineer
- In Libya’s anarchy, migrant smuggling a booming trade
- Libya's Hariga port reopens after guards end strike
- Ethiopians shocked by ISIS killings as national mourning
- ISIS claims attack on Spanish embassy in Libya
- Ethiopia mourns after ISIS murders in Libya