Saudi Arabia keeps June crude supply to Asia steady
Saudi Arabia will supply full contracted volumes of oil to at least two Asian term buyers.
Saudi Arabia, the world's top crude exporter, will supply full contracted volumes of crude oil to at least two Asian term buyers in June, unchanged from May, industry sources familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
The OPEC kingpin has supplied full contractual volumes to most Asian buyers since late 2009.
- Global demand to help oil prices despite U.S. glut: OPEC delegate
- Saudi Arabia says its oil policy based on economic principles
- Oil price rebound fizzles out in Asia
- Iraq cuts official crude oil selling price to Asia, U.S.
- Oil down after Saudi Arabia slashes crude price
- U.S. crude exports to Asia stall on flood of Mideast oil