Kuwait oil minister believes oil prices have bottomed out
Speaking in the Saudi capital Riyadh, Ali al-Omair also said OPEC should not cut production alone
Kuwait’s oil minister said on Wednesday he believed oil prices had bottomed out.
Speaking in the Saudi capital Riyadh, Ali al-Omair also said OPEC should not cut production alone.
“OPEC should not cut production alone yes ... I think OPEC should stick to its unity,” Omair told reporters on the sidelines of a carbon conference.
- Israeli economy minister resigns to allow major gas deal
- Energy-rich Kazakhstan dismisses national bank head as currency slumps
- Fasting? Keep fit with these top 3 exercise tips for Ramadan
- Seven hassle-free ways to improve your health in less than 5 minutes
- Qatari emir: govt can no longer ‘provide for everything’