Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Monday that President Vladimir Putin had discussed oil prices with Saudi Arabia’s King Salman bin Abdulaziz and Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.
“A substantial exchange of opinions took place, on regional problems, on situation at the energy markets, or on oil prices, to keep it simple,” he told reporters in Riyadh during Putin’s first visit to Saudi Arabia in over a decade.
- Putin praises Saudi-Russian relations, condemns Aramco attacks in interview
- Full transcript of Russian president Vladimir Putin’s interview with Al Arabiya
- Saudi Aramco IPO to be announced ‘very, very soon’: Chairman
- Saudi Arabian, Russian energy ministers discuss partnerships and OPEC+ in Riyadh
- Saudi Arabian Crown Prince, Russian President meet in Riyadh