Saudi Aramco is looking for off-take agreements for hydrogen in its key markets to expand its output and sees strong potential for growth, CEO Amin Nasser said on Monday.
“We are looking to capture a big percentage of that market, we have an advantage,” Nasser told an analysts’ briefing.
For the latest headlines, follow our Google News channel online or via the app.
Countries across Europe and North America are looking at ways to produce emissions-free hydrogen to help reduce carbon emissions and avert global warming.
- Saudi Aramco looking for more deals to offer to investors, says CEO
- Saudi economy grows of 1.5 pct in second quarter 2021, shows recovery from pandemic
- Saudi Arabia’s residential market booming: Report
- Saudi Arabia administers more than 30 mln doses of COVID-19 vaccines
- Oil prices drop 3 pct on China COVID-19 curbs, stronger dollar
- Russia offers to work with Saudi Arabia on hydrogen production, says Novak