As the largest economy in the Middle East, with ties to both China and the US, Saudi Arabia is well-positioned to use its strategic relationships and hydrocarbon resources to stabilize volatile energy markets and advance economic recovery.
As the Kingdom embarks on a new reform agenda, what are its priorities – national, regional and global – and how is it responding to today’s turbulent geopolitical context?
- Khalid al-Falih, Minister of Investment, Saudi Arabia
- Abdullah al-Swaha, Minister of Communications and Information Technology, Saudi Arabia
- Mohammed al-Jadaan, Minister of Finance, Saudi Arabia
- Faisal al-Ibrahim, Minister of Economy and Planning, Saudi Arabia
- Haifa Bint Mohammed Al Saud, Assistant Minister for Strategy and Executive Affairs, Ministry of Tourism of Saudi Arabia