Egypt's Talaat Moustafa profit up by 12% in first half of 2014
Its after-tax profit was 351.543 million Egyptian pounds
Egyptian property developer Talaat Moustafa said on Thursday its net profit was up 12 percent for the first half of 2014.
Its after-tax profit was 351.543 million Egyptian pounds (49.17 million U.S. dollar) in the six months to June 30, compared to 312.755 ($43.73) in the first half of 2014.
Revenues were up to 2.663 billion pounds compared to 2.418 in the first half of 2014.
(1 US dollar = 7.1500 Egyptian pound)
- Egypt waters down stock market tax after bourse drops sharply
- Egypt stock exchange closed for holiday marking election
- Egypt’s stock market reaches new 5-year high
- Middle East funds most bullish about Egypt equities, shows survey
- Property firms and banks sink UAE, other markets sluggish
- Saudi Arabia stocks continue uptrend