Saudi Arabia's Finance Ministry has issued 1.285 billion riyals ($343 million) of domestic Islamic bonds in a tap of a sukuk issue that was originally made in October under its monthly issuance programme, the ministry said on Sunday.
The tap brought total issuance of the October sukuk up to 6.535 billion riyals: 2.730 billion riyals of five-year sukuk, 1.435 billion riyals of seven-year and 2.370 billion riyals of 10-year.
- Saudi home finance firm BHF announces debut sukuk program
- Saudi finance ministry sells 5.85 bln riyals of domestic sukuk
- Saudi Arabia reopens October domestic sukuk issue with $1.78 bln riyal sale
- Arab Petroleum Investments Corp hires banks for dollar sukuk
- Saudi Arabia announces closure of third Sukuk offering