Abu Dhabi property firm Aldar launches projects worth $1.4bn
Off-plan sales for three new developments to begin in May, developer says
Real estate developer Aldar Properties has launched three new developments in Abu Dhabi worth 5 billion dirhams ($1.4 billion), the company said on Monday.
“Off-plan sales for the three developments will commence in May and construction is scheduled to begin in 2015,” it said in a bourse statement.
“We are currently exploring 23 exciting real estate developments, excluding government projects, three of which have been announced today as part of the next phase of growth of our business,” Aldar quoted its chairman Abubaker Seddiq Al Khoori as saying in the same statement.
- Abu Dhabi’s Aldar considers IPO of property management firm
- Abu Dhabi’s Aldar plans new property launches as profit rises 79%
- Abu Dhabi’s Aldar Properties beats forecasts with 98% profit rise
- Abu Dhabi property developer Aldar says CEO to step down
- Abu Dhabi’s Aldar awards $1.1bn contract to Arabtec venture