UAE’s Arabtec wins $253 mln of Saudi petro work
The projects include upgrading liquefied gas and refinery facilities for national oil firm Saudi Aramco
UAE-based builder Arabtec said a wholly-owned subsidiary had won $253 million of contracts in Saudi Arabia’s oil and gas industry.
The projects include upgrading liquefied gas and refinery facilities for national oil firm Saudi Aramco, Arabtec said in a statement on Sunday.
As a result of the news, Arabtec became the most traded stock in Dubai on Sunday, climbing 1.0 percent, adding 0.2 percnt to Dubai's index.
- Arabtec lifts Dubai, Bahrain’s GFH rises on financing deal
- UAE's Arabtec finalizes plan $40bn Egypt housing scheme
- UAE’s Arabtec to launch huge Egypt housing project by year-end
- Egypt housing project talks slowed by Arabtec board changes-minister
- Abu Dhabi’s Aabar gets approval to tighten grip on Arabtec
- Dubai’s Arabtec Q2 net up 11 percent, misses estimates