Dubai tech firm launches Twitter auto-reply ‘toolkit’
With the launch of PowerPack, companies now have an opportunity to easily convert any hashtag or emoji into an auto responder
Brndstr, a Dubai-based tech company, launched this week a tool to help users of social media site Twitter to help users auto-reply.
The new product, #Contact or #Deals enabling them to send instant information about the company or latest offers, to Twitter users who interact with them on this platform,” said Simon Hudson, Brndstr’s founder and chief.
The start-up company is now seeking additional funds of $5 million to help scale PowerPack internationally and to grow their engineering team.
Brndstr works with companies in the region to help grow their marketing presence on social networks. The firm started in 2013 with an initial $600,000 in seed funding.
- Has Dubai become the top regional startup hub?
- Twitter buys India mobile phone startup ZipDial
- Do it your way, Facebook co-founder tells Saudi entrepreneurs
- Facebook tipped to buy drone firm to boost Africa internet
- In Israel, a push to bring Arabs into tech sector
- Twitter’s Vine expands video on web
- ‘Eureeca’ moment as crowdinvesting brings hope to Mideast startups