Swedish telecoms regulator PTS will pause the upcoming 5G auction and appeal a court ruling against its decision to exclude Chinese telecom equipment maker Huawei from its 5G networks.
For all the latest headlines follow our Google News channel online or via the app
“PTS will appeal the administrative court’s decision on inhibition to the next instance,” the regulator said in a statement.
A Swedish court on Monday granted a stay against PTS’ decision last month to exclude Huawei from its 5G networks.
Huawei last week appealed against PTS’ decision saying it wanted a court to check if it had been taken according to the law.
- Sweden bans Chineses tech firms Huawei, ZTE from upcoming 5G networks auction
- Nokia wins Belgian 5G contracts, ousting Huawei from heart of EU
- UK parliament defense panel says evidence of Huawei colluding with Chinese state
- UK govt report says Huawei security failings pose long-term risk
- Germany planning tougher oversight of vendors linked to Huawei
- US must reconsider ‘attack’ on global supply chain, says Huawei chairman
- Pompeo says confident there will be effective, dominant Western competitors to Huawei
- US calls on Brazil to refrain from working with China’s Huawei