UAE's Etisalat expects to close Maroc Telecom deal on May 14
Etisalat expects to complete its purchase of 53 percent of Maroc Telecom from France's Vivendi on May 14, the UAE operator says
Etisalat expects to complete its purchase of 53 percent of Maroc Telecom from France's Vivendi on May 14, the United Arab
Emirates operator said on Thursday.
Etisalat has agreed to pay 4.2 billion euros for the stake.
Following the conclusion of that deal, Etisalat will sell its West African busineses to Maroc Telecom.
- UAE’s Etisalat to sell West African business for $650 million
- Abu Dhabi govt. fund said to back Etisalat’s Maroc Tel buy
- Mobile license offered to Telecom Egypt for $360m
- UAE’s Abu Dhabi Media, Etisalat sign content partnership
- UAE’s Etisalat hopes to complete Maroc deal by end of May
- UAE telco Etisalat fined for blocking rival du’s promo texts
- Etisalat said to stall $800m Pakistan payment