A 12th person has died in northern Italy of coronavirus, while the number of confirmed cases has risen to 374, an increase of more than 50 on the day before, the head of the Civil Protection agency said on Wednesday.
Angelo Borrelli told reporters that the dead man was 69. All those who have died so far in the outbreak, which came to light on Friday, have been elderly and most had underlying health problems.
Croatia confirms its first coronavirus case after man returns from ItalyCroatia confirmed the first case of the new coronavirus in the Balkans region on Tuesday after a young man who recently returned from Italy was found ... World News
Saudi advises against travel to Italy, Japan due to coronavirusSaudi Arabia advised its citizens and residents to avoid traveling to Italy and Japan amid the coronavirus outbreak, according to the Saudi Press ... Gulf
‘Mission: Impossible VII’ production stopped in Italy amid coronavirus outbreakProduction of the latest film in the “Mission: Impossible” series starring Tom Cruise has been stopped in Italy following the coronavirus ... Entertainment