The Ministry of Health announced in a statement here on Friday that 398 new confirmed cases of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) have been reported, in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, bringing the total number to 346,880, including 8,088 active cases undergoing treatment, according to Saudi Press Agency (SPA).
For more coronavirus news, visit our dedicated page.
Of these, there are 766 critical cases, while the health conditions of the rest are stable.
It added that 20 new deaths have been reported; putting the tally of fatalities, at 5,383.
Meanwhile, as many as 404 cases have recovered, raising the total recoveries to 333,409, the Health Ministry said.
#الصحة تعلن عن تسجيل (398) حالة إصابة جديدة بفيروس #كورونا الجديد (كوفيد19)، وتسجيل (20) حالات وفيات رحمهم الله، وتسجيل (404) حالة تعافي ليصبح إجمالي عدد الحالات المتعافية (333,409) حالة ولله الحمد. pic.twitter.com/HKT8KXDOTk— و ز ا ر ة ا لـ صـ حـ ة السعودية (@SaudiMOH) October 30, 2020
On the other hand, 56,255 new laboratory tests were conducted across the Kingdom during the last 24hours, the.
- WHO needs more powers, information from members on pandemics, say EU officials
- Coronavirus: UAE detects 1,172 COVID-19 cases after conducting 143,336 tests
- Coronavirus: Iran records 8,011 new COVID-19 cases, total now over 600,000
- Coronavirus: Hungary will receive first COVID-19 vaccine by early Jan, says PM Orban
- Coronavirus: UK national COVID-19 lockdown not inevitable, says foreign minister Raab
- Coronavirus: US tops 90,000 COVID-19 cases in 24 hours for the first time
- Coronavirus: Japan eases travel curbs for China, Australia, South Korea, six others