Germany will lift its pandemic travel warning for most countries from July 1, Foreign Minister Heiko Maas said on Friday, bringing back more normalcy as citizens are increasingly vaccinated against Covid-19.
Countries recording infection rates of 50-200 cases per 100,000 people in seven days would no longer be deemed a “risk-zone.”
- EU countries clear plan to ease tourism over summer: Diplomats
- UK’s Raab: We don’t condone ‘vaccine diplomacy’, but no doubt some are using it
- Australia’s Victoria reports zero COVID-19 cases as lockdown ends
- UK’S economy grows by 2.3 percent as COVID-19 lockdown eases
- UK on track to offer over 50s second COVID-19 vaccine dose by June 21: Minister
- Over 600 mln people in China vaccinated against COVID-19: Official