The armed wing of Hamas, which rules the Gaza Strip, said Sunday it had executed one of its members, with sources familiar with the case calling him a senior official accused of spying for Israel.
Hamas executes own 'senior official'
Palestinian Hamas militants take part in the funeral of their two comrades, who were killed when a tunnel collapse on Tuesday, in the village of Al-Moghraga near central Gaza Strip, February 3, 2016. (Reuters)
AFP, Gaza City, Palestinian Territories
- 4653 Views Coronavirus: Dubai's latest COVID-19 rules for weddings, restaurants, gyms, concerts
- 2428 Views New UK variant of COVID-19 may carry higher risk of death, says PM Johnson
- 1782 Views UAE confirms signing $23 bln deal to buy F-35 jets, drones from US
- 1612 Views Dubai in talks with Denmark after suspension of flights due to COVID-19 test concerns
- 1453 Views WHO, Pfizer in deal for 40mln doses of coronavirus vaccine
- 1298 Views Top Iran leader Khamenei posts Trump-like golfer image, vows revenge for Soleimani
- 21454 Views Coronavirus: Doctor in Saudi Arabia leaves hospital after battling virus for 139 days
- 19061 Views Coronavirus: Number of new UAE COVID-19 cases reaches record high
- 16734 Views Airstrikes pound Iran-backed militias south of Iraq’s Baghdad: Reports
- 10679 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders hospitals to cancel surgeries amid surge in COVID-19 cases
- 7885 Views Coronavirus: Dubai suspends live entertainment permits as COVID-19 cases surge
- 7709 Views Dubai to test launch iconic London Taxi vehicles using hybrid cabs