Kuwait's court of appeals on Thursday upheld the death sentence for a Shiite citizen convicted of forming a pro-Iran cell and plotting attacks in the Gulf state.
Kuwait upholds death for Iran spy cell 'mastermind'
Kuwaiti protesters hold placards against Lebanese Shiite movement Hezbollah's chief Hassan Nasrallah (portrait) during a protest in front the Lebanese embassy against Hezbollah's and Iran's involvement in Syria, in Kuwait city on June 11,2013. (AFP)
- 6193 Views How long can coronaviruses survive in a closed elevator? Up to 30 minutes, study says
- 5997 Views Lebanon’s PM-designate Adib announces resignation
- 4352 Views Coronavirus: Imams, priests in Abu Dhabi exempted from COVID-19 test fees
- 3692 Views Coronavirus: Thousands protest COVID-19 restrictions in central London
- 3336 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia says these 3 groups are exempt from travel restrictions
- 1492 Views Armenia says Azerbaijan had attacked civilian settlements in disputed region
- 34933 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 24229 Views Coronavirus: Dubai Police arrest Arab actress for hosting public birthday parties
- 23504 Views Turkey sentences female politician to prison for calling Erdogan ‘enemy of women’
- 16301 Views Explosion in Lebanon at Hezbollah arms depot: Report
- 16111 Views Another country will sign a peace deal with Israel in ‘next day or two’: US diplomat
- 15879 Views Coronavirus: UAE records over 1,000 COVID-19 cases, its highest single day spike