The United States on Wednesday denounced the “genocide” carried out by ISIS against Christians, Shiites and Yazidis, as the State Department unveiled its somber annual report on religious freedom around the world.
US decries ISIS ‘genocide’ of Christians, Shiites, Yazidis
Yazidi women cry at a demonstration in a refugee camp in Diyarbakir, Turkey, to mark the second anniversary of what has been termed a genocide against Yazidis by ISIS, Aug. 3, 2016. (Reuters)
- 5106 Views Kuwaiti Emir Sheikh Sabah dies at age 91: Amiri Diwan
- 3463 Views Kuwait gov’t spokesman: Information comes from official sources, not social media
- 3321 Views Kuwait names Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf al-Ahmad al-Sabah as new emir
- 2979 Views ‘Father of Humaneness’: Kuwait’s Emir dies at 91 leaving legacy of mediation, charity
- 2479 Views World leaders express condolences to Kuwait on death of Sheikh Sabah
- 935 Views After the death of Kuwait’s emir, how is the next ruler chosen?
- 36370 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 22671 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15272 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 14837 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 7963 Views Four people injured in knife attack in Paris, several suspects detained: Police
- 7891 Views How long can coronaviruses survive in a closed elevator? Up to 30 minutes, study says