Gunmen opened fire on Libyan police guarding a U.N. building in the capital Tripoli, killing one officer, state media and the U.N. said on Saturday.
Gunmen kill policeman guarding U.N. building in Libya’s capital
Men with an armed group of Libyan people hold weapons to defend their local area from Islamic militias in Benghazi, Libya. (File Photo: AP).
- 62755 Views Coronavirus, fires, crashes, locust swarms: Ten bad things that happened in 2020
- 11729 Views Kuwait nears deal to drastically cut expat numbers by hundreds of thousands: Report
- 9876 Views Turkish drone kills two high-ranking Iraqi officers in Kurdish region: Army
- 8388 Views Qassem Soleimani Foundation tweets photo targeting Trump, vows ‘retaliation’
- 5321 Views Beirut explosion: Six sources explain details, shine light on Hezbollah link
- 2674 Views Coronavirus: Mouthwash use could prevent COVID-19 spread, scientists find
- 49526 Views Dubai to enforce flexible working hours starting from August 16
- 41015 Views Beirut explosion: Missing port worker found alive in sea 30 hours after Lebanon blast
- 37464 Views Watch: Beirut explosion sweeps away bride and groom posing for wedding pictures
- 20652 Views Beirut blast is the most tragic: 6 explosions, fires around the world within 72 hours
- 18830 Views Lebanese banker buys Jennifer Lawrence's $9.9 mln NYC apartment
- 18010 Views Indonesia volcano Mount Sinabung erupts with tower of smoke and ash