A third French national has died from wounds sustained in this week's Islamist attack on a museum in the Tunisian capital, French President Francois Hollande said on Friday.
Third French national dies of wounds from Tunisia attack
A Tunisian doctor gestures as he holds flowers amongst embassy staff of different countries at the morgue of the Charles Nicolle hospital in Tunis, Thursday, March 19, 2015.
- 1839 Views India self-reliant on coronavirus vaccines, says PM Modi, as 1 mln inoculated
- 1224 Views UAE confirms signing $23 bln deal to buy F-35 jets, drones from US
- 1124 Views Top Iran leader Khamenei posts Trump-like golfer image, vows revenge for Soleimani
- 1038 Views Israel shoots down drone in Israeli airspace from Lebanon: Army
- 916 Views WHO, Pfizer in deal for 40mln doses of coronavirus vaccine
- 804 Views New UK variant of COVID-19 may carry higher risk of death, says PM Johnson
- 21422 Views Coronavirus: Doctor in Saudi Arabia leaves hospital after battling virus for 139 days
- 19015 Views Coronavirus: Number of new UAE COVID-19 cases reaches record high
- 16716 Views Airstrikes pound Iran-backed militias south of Iraq’s Baghdad: Reports
- 10625 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders hospitals to cancel surgeries amid surge in COVID-19 cases
- 7756 Views Coronavirus: Dubai suspends live entertainment permits as COVID-19 cases surge
- 7702 Views Dubai to test launch iconic London Taxi vehicles using hybrid cabs