A top Tunisian militant and associate of late al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was killed by a U.S. airstrike in Libya last month, The New York Times reported.
Top Tunisian militant killed by U.S. strike in Libya: report
Tunisian officials also accused the leader of the banned Ansar al-Sharia group of directing the killings of two secular Tunisian politicians in 2013. (Courtesy: Twitter)
- 9141 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 3213 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 2810 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 2120 Views Putin’s comments on Saudi withdrawal from OPEC+ deal devoid of truth: Saudi FM
- 827 Views Coronavirus: UAE central bank increases economic stimulus to $69 billion
- 790 Views Coronavirus: UAE officially asks to postpone Expo 2020 until October 2021
- 124904 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 67263 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44680 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34105 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30757 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21042 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus