The United States on Tuesday warned both sides fighting in South Sudan to down arms or face sanctions that have already been authorized by the U.N. Security Council.
‘Spoil peace, face consequences:’ U.S. warns South Sudan over ceasefire
Rebel soldiers guard the village of Majieng, about 6km from the town of Bentiu, in South Sudan Saturday, Sept. 20, 2014. (AP)
- 8784 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 3480 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 140 new cases totaling 2,179
- 2975 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 1913 Views Putin’s comments on Saudi withdrawal from OPEC+ deal devoid of truth: Saudi FM
- 653 Views Coronavirus: UAE recommends everyone wear a mask while in public
- 617 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 123975 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 65330 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44613 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34083 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30606 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21011 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus