Seven U.S. service members were killed on Saturday in one of the deadliest days for Americans in Afghanistan in recent months, as the Taliban continued attacks against foreign troops as part of their spring offensive, the Associated Press reported.
Bomb kills 7 U.S. soldiers in Afghan south
Afghan border policemen take their positions at the Goshta district of Nangarhar province border, where Afghanistan shares borders with Pakistan, May 2, 2013. (Reuters)
Al Arabiya with Agencies
- 7444 Views Israel sending weapons to Azerbaijan as fight with Armenia rages on: Sources
- 5057 Views Coronavirus: Massive COVID-19 study in India finds children are superspreaders
- 2506 Views Lebanon’s Berri says framework agreed for Israel border talks
- 1846 Views Head of Israel’s Mossad visits Bahrain, meets intelligence and security officials
- 1626 Views Armenia says it recalls ambassador from Israel over arms sales to Azerbaijan
- 1430 Views Three Indian soldiers killed by Pakistani shelling near Kashmir
- 73557 Views UAE set to amend law granting citizenship to expats with certain criteria: Report
- 35324 Views Major blast heard in Paris after fighter jet breaks sound barrier
- 24435 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15805 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 15036 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 13207 Views Dubai-based Burj Khalifa builder Arabtec to close down, file for liquidation: Sources