The Gulf Summit has urged implementation of Saudi king’s vision to complete a transition that will see an integrated Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), after wrapping up its 37th session in the Bahraini capital Manama on Wednesday.
GCC Summit: Iran must stop intervention
British Prime Minister Theresa May (R) speaks to Saudi King Salman bin Abulaziz Al-Saud (L) with other GCC leaders after a group photo with the Gulf Cooperation Council’s (GCC) leaders during the first GCC British Summit, in Sakhir Palace Bahrain, December 7, 2016. (Reuters)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 5106 Views Kuwaiti Emir Sheikh Sabah dies at age 91: Amiri Diwan
- 3463 Views Kuwait gov’t spokesman: Information comes from official sources, not social media
- 3326 Views Kuwait names Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf al-Ahmad al-Sabah as new emir
- 2982 Views ‘Father of Humaneness’: Kuwait’s Emir dies at 91 leaving legacy of mediation, charity
- 2479 Views World leaders express condolences to Kuwait on death of Sheikh Sabah
- 935 Views After the death of Kuwait’s emir, how is the next ruler chosen?
- 36370 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 22671 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15272 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 14837 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 7963 Views Four people injured in knife attack in Paris, several suspects detained: Police
- 7891 Views How long can coronaviruses survive in a closed elevator? Up to 30 minutes, study says