Saudi Arabia’s highest religious body has condemned the twin church attacks in Egypt claimed by ISIS, saying the bombings represented a “criminal act considered forbidden by Islamic consensus”.
Saudi Arabia’s highest religious body condemns twin Egypt church attacks
The Council of Senior Scholars (also known as the Senior Council of Ulema) is Saudi Arabia’s highest religious body.
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 8784 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 3479 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 140 new cases totaling 2,179
- 2975 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 1913 Views Putin’s comments on Saudi withdrawal from OPEC+ deal devoid of truth: Saudi FM
- 653 Views Coronavirus: UAE recommends everyone wear a mask while in public
- 614 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 123975 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 65330 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44613 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34083 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30606 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21011 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus