The spokesman of the Saudi Interior Ministry, Mansour al-Turki, has revealed that terrorists belonging to the Al-Harazat cell who were arrested in Jeddah killed one of their own and buried him in their house.
Why Jeddah terrorists slay one of their own?
Saudi national Motee’ Salem Yesalam Al-See’ry was also on the wanted list. (Supplied)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya.net
- 12206 Views Saudi ministry clarifies after report on pending decision to abolish kafala system
- 7232 Views Egypt’s al-Sisi says freedom of expression ‘stops’ when it offends 1.5 bln Muslims
- 3147 Views US comedian Dave Chappelle on conversion to Islam, visit to Saudi Arabia Zamzam well
- 2762 Views Minor earthquake strikes near Saudi Arabia’s Khamis Mushait
- 2135 Views Saudi Arabia reports budget deficit of nearly $11 bln in third quarter 2020
- 1827 Views Arab Coalition destroys 3 Houthi ballistic missiles, 6 drones targeting Saudi Arabia
- 29007 Views Iranian dissident Mehdi Amin found murdered at his residence in Canada
- 27011 Views Macron tweets in Arabic that France ‘will never give in’ amid Prophet cartoon storm
- 16885 Views Head of Muslim League on Prophet cartoon: We are not against freedoms, only hatred
- 15436 Views Saudi Arabia condemns Prophet cartoons, rejects attempts linking Islam to terrorism
- 12403 Views Coronavirus: UAE continues to battle surge of infections as 1,563 new cases detected
- 12156 Views Saudi Arabia’s Council of Senior Scholars: Insulting prophets only serves extremists