The Yemeni national army has made significant progress towards the Aqaba mountains in the border town of Al Jawf, while Houthi militias were hit with heavy artillery fire in Sarawah province.
Yemen army advancing towards Aqaba mountains in Al Jawf governorate
This comes at a time when the soldiers of the third battalion are besieging the militia in al-Majd mountain. (File Photo: Reuters)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 5046 Views Kuwaiti Emir Sheikh Sabah dies at age 91: Amiri Diwan
- 3068 Views Kuwait names Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf al-Ahmad al-Sabah as new emir
- 2892 Views ‘Father of Humaneness’: Kuwait’s Emir dies at 91 leaving legacy of mediation, charity
- 2430 Views World leaders express condolences to Kuwait on death of Sheikh Sabah
- 862 Views After the death of Kuwait’s emir, how is the next ruler chosen?
- 409 Views UAE announces candidacy for non-permanent UN Security Council seat
- 36367 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 22628 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15261 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 14825 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 7961 Views Four people injured in knife attack in Paris, several suspects detained: Police
- 7881 Views How long can coronaviruses survive in a closed elevator? Up to 30 minutes, study says