A former member of the Muslim Brotherhood’s chapter in the United Arab Emirates has revealed both the moral and financial support Qatar has given the outlawed group that sought to undermine the security and stability of the country.
Emirati Islamist exposes Qatar’s plans to destabilize the UAE
Isa Khalifa Al Suwaidi confessed of Qatar’s involvement in the organization’s secret meetings.
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 6143 Views Coronavirus: Iran says can’t afford economy shutdown as COVID-19 outbreak worsens
- 5232 Views Coronavirus: US welcomes WHO inquiry into COVID-19 origins in China
- 3347 Views Turkey’s Hagia Sophia mosque move sparks controversy, Erdogan accused of double speak
- 2187 Views Carlos Ghosn reveals all in exclusive interview: his rise, departure, arrest, escape
- 1022 Views Coronavirus: Bill Gates calls for COVID-19 drugs, vaccine to go to countries in need
- 278 Views Full transcript of Al Arabiya’s exclusive interview with Nissan ex-boss Carlos Ghosn
- 70006 Views Lebanon’s PM Diab sues AUB for $1 mln, asks for overseas payment
- 33517 Views Saudi Arabia’s Al Ahsa records world’s highest temperature this season
- 18202 Views Coronavirus: Natural herd immunity ‘unethical’ and ‘unachievable,’ says Lancet study
- 9158 Views Coronavirus: Emirates makes negative COVID-19 test necessary on some flights to Dubai
- 8813 Views Seoul mayor’s body found following search after daughter reports him missing
- 8343 Views Coronavirus: US COVID-19 outbreak worsens as new daily cases hit global record