Qatari opposition figures, as well as leading US, UK and Middle Eastern politicians and commentators are leading a debate about the future of Qatar at a London conference on Thursday and Friday.
- Political Islam and terrorist groups;
- Qatar and Iran’s Foreign Policy, a source of regional instability;
- Democracy, human rights and a quest for global prestige;
- Al Jazeera – free press or voice of terror;
- Qatar’s economic and geopolitical influence.
- The conference is organised by the Qatari businessman and reformist, Mr Khalid Al-Hail.