Member of the Senior Scholars’ Council, Abdullah bin Abdlemohsen al-Turki, has said that decision taken to allow women to drive in Saudi Arabia does not contradict with the country’s constitution which is the Qur’an and the Sunnah. He added that the decision is based on Sharia’s jurisdictions.
Senior cleric says women driving does not contradict Quran, Sunnah
Abdullah bin Abdlemohsen al-Turki said research has proved there was no harm in allowing women to drive. (Al Arabiya)
- 9793 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 8665 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia sets earlier curfew time in al-Qatif, al-Taif, Dammam city
- 2861 Views Coronavirus: Saudi’s King Salman orders $2.39 bln aid to affected citizens
- 2571 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 2,039 cases total
- 2099 Views Coronavirus survivors retest positive, testing may be to blame
- 812 Views Informal workers in Arab world hit hardest by coronavirus, unlikely to get help
- 358191 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 119708 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 44278 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 33948 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 29101 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 20842 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus