Saudi Arabia’s National Society for Human Rights has condemned Qatari authorities' freezing Sheikh Abdullah Bin Ali Al-Thani and Sheikh Sultan Bin Suhaim’s assets of and violating their private property.
Saudi human rights society condemns Qatar’s actions toward al-Thani sheikhs
Over the past week, Qatari authorities froze the assets of both Sheikh Abdullah Bin Ali Al-Thani and Sheikh Sultan Bin Suhaim.
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 6319 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabian child dies after COVID-19 test swab breaks in his nose
- 2944 Views Coronavirus: Abu Dhabi implements laser screening for entry amid COVID-19 lockdown
- 1160 Views US general warns Iran of cost of malign actions in Gulf, reminds of Soleimani killing
- 1131 Views Saudi Arabia cancels license of Qatar’s beIN Sports, fines it $2.7 mln
- 991 Views Thailand halts flights after Egyptian soldier breaks quarantine with coronavirus
- 967 Views ‘Do not execute’: Twitter hashtag against Iran executing protestors trends worldwide
- 25460 Views Coronavirus: COVID-19 test not mandatory for all passengers to Dubai, says DCAA
- 25359 Views Carlos Ghosn reveals all in exclusive interview: his rise, departure, arrest, escape
- 20052 Views Coronavirus: Natural herd immunity ‘unethical’ and ‘unachievable,’ says Lancet study
- 10861 Views Coronavirus: Could split air conditioning units be spreading COVID-19? Expert advice
- 9290 Views Seoul mayor’s body found following search after daughter reports him missing
- 8581 Views Coronavirus: US COVID-19 outbreak worsens as new daily cases hit global record