Saudi Arabia’s National Society for Human Rights has condemned Qatari authorities' freezing Sheikh Abdullah Bin Ali Al-Thani and Sheikh Sultan Bin Suhaim’s assets of and violating their private property.
Saudi human rights society condemns Qatar’s actions toward al-Thani sheikhs
Over the past week, Qatari authorities froze the assets of both Sheikh Abdullah Bin Ali Al-Thani and Sheikh Sultan Bin Suhaim.
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 14255 Views Dubai’s Bayut, Dubizzle owners, EMPG, OLX to merge, forming $1 bln unicorn start up
- 2550 Views Coronavirus: Am I allowed to leave Abu Dhabi? UAE movement ban questions answered
- 2323 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 1,869 new cases in ‘worrisome’ rise says spokesman
- 1867 Views Coronavirus: Dubai to allow malls, private businesses to operate at full capacity
- 1316 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia remittances increase in Q1 despite outbreak
- 1101 Views Israel ‘successfully’ tests two ballistic missiles amid tensions with Iran, Hezbollah
- 164798 Views Coronavirus: Emirates allows booking flights from Dubai to 12 Arab states from July 1
- 33100 Views Japan will only back Lebanon IMF bailout if it deports Carlos Ghosn: Nissan Lawyer
- 18744 Views Coronavirus: Sudan ex-President Omar al-Bashir in hospital with symptoms, says report
- 17727 Views Netflix documentary criticized for saying Saudi Arabia gained independence in 1932
- 17174 Views Coronavirus: UAE bans movement in, out of Abu Dhabi as lockdown tightened
- 15139 Views Archaeologists reveal well-preserved Roman mosaic in Italy’s Verona