Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, speaking to The Atlantic in a wide-ranging interview, said that anyone in the kingdom could write whatever they wanted to write and speak about whatever they want to speak about except for three red lines.
Saudi Crown Prince says these three red lines cannot be crossed
The crown prince’s statements on the red lines came toward the end of his interview with The Atlantic’s Editor-in-Chief Jeffrey Goldberg.
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 9798 Views France recalls envoy to Turkey after Erdogan questions Macron’s mental health
- 7528 Views Dubai announces $136 mln economic stimulus package amid coronavirus pandemic
- 7403 Views Khabib retires after choking out Gaethje to retain UFC lightweight crown in Abu Dhabi
- 6292 Views Estonia bans entry of Hezbollah members and affiliates, sanctions group
- 5815 Views Saudi Arabia issues new twenty-riyal banknote to mark G20 presidency
- 5456 Views UAE welcomes UN-brokered ceasefire in Libya
- 36300 Views First Emirati passenger plane lands in Israel from UAE
- 35904 Views Shock in Iraq after woman throws her two children into the Tigris River
- 29087 Views ‘Welcome to Israel’: First UAE delegation received by Israeli PM Netanyahu at airport
- 27901 Views Iranian dissident Mehdi Amin found murdered at his residence in Canada
- 18821 Views Paris attack: Chechen who beheaded teacher Samuel Paty tweeted against Saudi Arabia
- 11891 Views Coronavirus: UAE continues to battle surge of infections as 1,563 new cases detected