The Egyptian and Bahraini foreign ministries affirmed their firmness on sticking to a list of 13 demands including six principles the anti-Terror Quartet issued last year as the basis for resolving ongoing crisis with Qatar.
Egypt, Bahrain firm on list of 13 demands to end Qatar crisis
Egypt and Bahrain stressed in a joint statement the centrality of preserving the security and stability of the countries of the region. (Shutterstock)
Ashraf Abdul Hamid, Al Arabiya English
- 5177 Views Kuwaiti Emir Sheikh Sabah dies at age 91: Amiri Diwan
- 3495 Views Kuwait gov’t spokesman: Information comes from official sources, not social media
- 3472 Views Kuwait names Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf al-Ahmad al-Sabah as new emir
- 3050 Views ‘Father of Humaneness’: Kuwait’s Emir dies at 91 leaving legacy of mediation, charity
- 2522 Views World leaders express condolences to Kuwait on death of Sheikh Sabah
- 1019 Views UAE announces candidacy for non-permanent UN Security Council seat
- 36372 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 22723 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15292 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 14855 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 7967 Views Four people injured in knife attack in Paris, several suspects detained: Police
- 7894 Views How long can coronaviruses survive in a closed elevator? Up to 30 minutes, study says