The UN Secretary General, Antonio Guterres, concluded the Yemeni peace talks in Sweden on Thursday, saying that an agreement has been reached on one of the most important issues in Yemen; the Red Sea city of Hodeidah and its ports.
What are the highlights of Sweden deal on Yemen’s Hodeidah city, ports?
Yemen’s port city of Hodeidah has a strategic importance. (File photo: Reuters)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 7128 Views Coronavirus: Saudia Airlines to resume travel to 33 destinations in November
- 5631 Views France recalls envoy to Turkey after Erdogan questions Macron’s mental health
- 4940 Views Coronavirus: Poland’s President Duda tests positive for COVID-19
- 2319 Views Coronavirus: Istanbul mayor Imamoglu in hospital after positive test
- 1297 Views Ethiopia’s FM summons US ambassador over Trump’s statement on dam dispute
- 909 Views Coronavirus: Experts warn COVID-19 vaccine will reach global coverage by end of 2023
- 36113 Views First Emirati passenger plane lands in Israel from UAE
- 35616 Views Shock in Iraq after woman throws her two children into the Tigris River
- 28847 Views ‘Welcome to Israel’: First UAE delegation received by Israeli PM Netanyahu at airport
- 27026 Views Iranian dissident Mehdi Amin found murdered at his residence in Canada
- 18401 Views Paris attack: Chechen who beheaded teacher Samuel Paty tweeted against Saudi Arabia
- 11450 Views Coronavirus: UAE continues to battle surge of infections as 1,563 new cases detected