The UN Secretary General, Antonio Guterres, concluded the Yemeni peace talks in Sweden on Thursday, saying that an agreement has been reached on one of the most important issues in Yemen; the Red Sea city of Hodeidah and its ports.
What are the highlights of Sweden deal on Yemen’s Hodeidah city, ports?
Yemen’s port city of Hodeidah has a strategic importance. (File photo: Reuters)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 8942 Views Coronavirus: UAE records over 1,000 COVID-19 cases, its highest single day spike
- 3482 Views Saudi Arabia extended hand to Iran in peace ‘but to no avail’: King Salman
- 3015 Views Paris Eiffel Tower reopens after evacuation due to bomb threat
- 2903 Views Saudis feel ‘sense of unity’ for Kingdom’s 90th National Day
- 2674 Views From Israel to Bahrain: First direct commercial flight lands in Manama
- 892 Views Israel, UAE ambassadors hold first ever Arabic meeting
- 30832 Views Lebanon: More families are marrying off teenage daughters as economic despair sets in
- 23529 Views Coronavirus: Dubai Police arrest Arab actress for hosting public birthday parties
- 21143 Views Turkey sentences female politician to prison for calling Erdogan ‘enemy of women’
- 15104 Views Explosion in Lebanon at Hezbollah arms depot: Report
- 13685 Views Coronavirus: Dubai closes, fines nine fitness centers for violating COVID-19 measures
- 9479 Views Iran’s Zarif says Tehran is ready for a full prisoner exchange with US