The Saudi Cabinet said on Tuesday that the terrorist acts against the oil-pumping stations are targeting global oil supply.
Saudi Arabia: Terrorist acts against the Gulf are targeting global oil supply
The Saudi Cabinet added that the terrorist attack is a direct threat to maritime safety. (Illustrative photo)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 5374 Views Kuwaiti Emir Sheikh Sabah dies at age 91: Amiri Diwan
- 4559 Views UAE announces candidacy for non-permanent UN Security Council seat
- 3860 Views Kuwait names Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf al-Ahmad al-Sabah as new emir
- 3264 Views ‘Father of Humaneness’: Kuwait’s Emir dies at 91 leaving legacy of mediation, charity
- 2785 Views World leaders express condolences to Kuwait on death of Sheikh Sabah
- 1249 Views After the death of Kuwait’s emir, how is the next ruler chosen?
- 36381 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 22854 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15325 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 14868 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 7971 Views Four people injured in knife attack in Paris, several suspects detained: Police
- 7905 Views How long can coronaviruses survive in a closed elevator? Up to 30 minutes, study says