The spokesperson of the Arab Coalition said forces were able to intercept and down a drone in Yemeni airspace after it was launched by the Houthis north of Sanaa toward Saudi Arabia.
Arab Coalition intercepts Houthi drone in Yemeni airspace targeting Saudi Arabia
Col. Turki al-Maliki, the Arab Coalition spokesperson, said the drone was intercepted at 10:20 pm local time. (File photo)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 7148 Views Israel sending weapons to Azerbaijan as fight with Armenia rages on: Sources
- 4989 Views Coronavirus: Massive COVID-19 study in India finds children are superspreaders
- 2436 Views Lebanon’s Berri says framework agreed for Israel border talks
- 1412 Views Head of Israel’s Mossad visits Bahrain, meets intelligence and security officials
- 1312 Views Three Indian soldiers killed by Pakistani shelling near Kashmir
- 1133 Views All 27 American ISIS supporters held by Kurds back in US custody
- 68586 Views UAE set to amend law granting citizenship to expats with certain criteria: Report
- 35214 Views Major blast heard in Paris after fighter jet breaks sound barrier
- 24415 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15794 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 15032 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 12885 Views Dubai-based Burj Khalifa builder Arabtec to close down, file for liquidation: Sources