The UAE’s Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Anwar Gargash said on Saturday that the recent Qatari leaks on resolving the Doha dispute with Saudi Arabia without the other three states - the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and, Egypt – are attempts by the Qatari regime to divide ranks and evade commitments.
UAE’s Gargash: Qatari leaks on ‘resolving dispute’ are attempts to divide ranks
Gargash attends an extraordinary meeting for the Organization of Islamic Cooperation in Jeddah on July 17, 2019. (AFP)
Souad El Skaf, Al Arabiya English
- 7065 Views Coronavirus cases in Saudi Arabia rise to 2,385 with 34 fatalities
- 4177 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 3816 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 2299 Views Saudi Ministry of Justice sends out a message of hope amid coronavirus pandemic
- 1791 Views Coronavirus: Bus driver dies after video criticizing passenger for coughing
- 1764 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt business conditions fall at record pace
- 126166 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 69248 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44791 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34143 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30972 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21085 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus