Saudi Arabia expressed its rejection and condemnation of the Turkish parliament’s decision to pass a bill approving a military deployment to Libya, according to a statement from the Kingdom’s foreign ministry, considering it a violation of UN Security Council resolutions.
Saudi Arabia condemns Turkish parliament approval of troop deployment to Libya
Saudi Arabia's Foreign Ministry released a statement condemning the Turkish decision to send troops to Libya.
Ismaeel Naar, Al Arabiya English
- 2031 Views Coronavirus: Abu Dhabi implements laser screening for entry amid COVID-19 lockdown
- 1198 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia sees stability in confirmed, critical cases, spokesman says
- 930 Views Saudi Arabia’s Red Sea airport awards infrastructure contract, to open in 2022
- 448 Views Azerbaijani officers, soldiers killed in Armenia border clashes
- 280 Views Saudi Arabia cancels license of Qatar’s beIN Sports, fines it $2.7 mln
- 247 Views Iran’s judiciary upholds death sentences of three Iranian protesters
- 24896 Views Carlos Ghosn reveals all in exclusive interview: his rise, departure, arrest, escape
- 22085 Views Coronavirus: COVID-19 test not mandatory for all passengers to Dubai, says DCAA
- 19962 Views Coronavirus: Natural herd immunity ‘unethical’ and ‘unachievable,’ says Lancet study
- 10616 Views Coronavirus: Could split air conditioning units be spreading COVID-19? Expert advice
- 9251 Views Seoul mayor’s body found following search after daughter reports him missing
- 8556 Views Coronavirus: US COVID-19 outbreak worsens as new daily cases hit global record