Saudi Arabia’s King Salman bin Abdulaziz issued directives on Monday to for the Kingdom to provide financial support worth $10 million to the World Health Organization (WHO) to combat the coronavirus outbreak, according to the Saudi Press Agency (SPA).
Coronavirus: Saudi King Salman issues directives to provide $10 mln to WHO
King Salman during a saudi cabinet meeting january 7 2020. (SPA)
Tamara Abueish, Al Arabiya English
- 10664 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 9812 Views Coronavirus cases in Saudi Arabia rise to 2,402 with 34 fatalities
- 2303 Views Iran has blamed US, Israel, Jews for coronavirus: Report
- 1975 Views Coronavirus: Men in lockdown shave their heads in new trend
- 1847 Views Coronavirus: Countries begin hijacking medical goods over supply shortage fears
- 1687 Views Iranian MP: Iran military did well in downing Ukrainian plane
- 127761 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 70317 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 31099 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21112 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus
- 14428 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 110 new cases, with two new deaths
- 14000 Views Philippine ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus in Beirut