Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Justice launched the first phase of a digital portal which provides over 120 e-services to clients to use remotely, the ministry said, as the Kingdom implements more measures to combat the spread of the coronavirus.
Saudi Arabia’s justice ministry launches portal to access 120 e-services
Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Justice. (SPA)
Ismaeel Naar, Al Arabiya English
- 9310 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 3850 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 3429 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 1509 Views Coronavirus: UAE recommends everyone wear a mask while in public
- 1420 Views Coronavirus: Bus driver dies after video criticizing passenger for coughing
- 1306 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt business conditions fall at record pace
- 125456 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 68360 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44741 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34123 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30869 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21064 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus