Saudi Arabia’s King Salman bin Abdulaziz will chair an extraordinary virtual meeting of the leaders from the Group of 20 major economies on March 26 to advance a coordinated international response to the coronavirus pandemic, according to a statement carried by Saudi Press Agency (SPA).
King Salman to chair G20 leaders virtual summit on coronavirus on Thursday
Saudi Arabia’s King Salman bin Abdulaziz. (Supplied)
Souad El Skaf, Al Arabiya English
- 3850 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 3432 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 1605 Views Saudi Ministry of Justice sends out a message of hope amid coronavirus pandemic
- 1509 Views Coronavirus: UAE recommends everyone wear a mask while in public
- 1420 Views Coronavirus: Bus driver dies after video criticizing passenger for coughing
- 1306 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt business conditions fall at record pace
- 125456 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 68361 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44741 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34123 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30870 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21064 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus