The U.S. Embassy in Cairo temporarily deactivated its Twitter account Wednesday and deleted a link to a video of popular U.S. satirist Jon Stewart criticizing Egypt’s decision to summon an Egyptian comedian.
Cairo’s U.S. embassy shuts down Twitter account after Jon Stewart link
The U.S. Embassy in Cairo temporarily disabled its Twitter account after posting a link to a video of popular U.S. satirist Jon Stewart criticizing Egypt’s decision to summon an Egyptian comedian.
- 10578 Views Archaeologists reveal well-preserved Roman mosaic in Italy’s Verona
- 4643 Views Japan will only back Lebanon IMF bailout if it deports Carlos Ghosn: Nissan Lawyer
- 4525 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia allows gatherings, family visits of 50 people, sets fines
- 4255 Views Saudi Arabia says ‘invasion’ of locusts almost over, threat from neighbors remains
- 3722 Views Coronavirus: 50 pct of India’s population could have virus by December, says expert
- 2125 Views Saudi Arabia, UAE to witness rare partial solar eclipse on June 21
- 167481 Views Iranian girl, 13, beheaded by father in reported honor killing
- 156939 Views Coronavirus: Emirates allows booking flights from Dubai to 12 Arab states from July 1
- 65045 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia to ease restrictions, restart business, return to ‘normal’
- 34865 Views No masks, distancing amid coronavirus: Pictures of American Air flights cause uproar
- 18335 Views Coronavirus: Sudan ex-President Omar al-Bashir in hospital with symptoms, says report
- 17523 Views Erdogan lifts 10-year Israel cargo ban while condemning Israeli actions in Palestine